In an emergency
Your property manager is not the person to call in an emergency situation, if you are in a situation that is life threatening call 000 immediately.
When to call ‘000’
- Is someone seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help?
Is your life or property being threatened?
- Have you just witnessed a serious accident or crime?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, call Triple Zero (000). Triple Zero calls are free.
HOW to call ‘000’
- Stay focused, stay relevant, stay on the line
- The Triple Zero (000) service is the quickest way to get the right emergency service to help you
- You can contact Police, Fire or Ambulance in life threatening or emergency situations
When to call South Australian State Emergency Services (SES) on ‘132 500’
- Serious damage to home
- Property at risk of flooding
- Fallen tree on car or home
When to call SA Power Networks on ‘13 13 66’
- Power network faults
- Loss of power