A gift in your will
After providing for your family and/or friends in your Will, you may consider supporting a charity with a gift.
The gift can take the form of:
- A specific amount of money
- The proceeds of a bank account, life insurance policy or superannuation fund benefits
- Assets such as shares or property
- A specified percentage of your residuary estate
- The whole residue of your estate
Example bequest wording is provided for you and your Solicitor to view. The wording is of a general nature only and is not considered or intended to replace legal advice. We recommend that you obtain legal advice or seek the assistance of a Solicitor experienced in Wills and Estates when preparing your Will to ensure that your gift will be valid.